The company Paradox Interactive released on PC a fresh addition to the Stellaris – Aquatics Species Pack. It will offer players portraits of new species, options for the appearance of ships, origins, and much more. In terms of lineages, the extension adds two more options:
- “Dragons live here!” – an ancient creature circles in the orbit of your home world, and your relationship with this beast will determine its desire to protect or destroy you;
- Oceanic Paradise is for those who prefer to build civilizations that lead a calm life in a rich environment.
In addition, there is a new trait (Aquoid), a new civic model (Fishermen), and a new aspiration bonus (Hydrocentricity). At the same time, all space strategy owners received a free Herbert update with numerous improvements.
- Aquatic: When species evolve to thrive on ocean worlds, they’re also the stereotypical “fish out of water” on others.
- Anglers: The bounties of the sea: fresh seafood and rare pearls are but some of the benefits of a seafarer’s life. Visit the agriculture districts to cash in on these valuable consumer goods.
NEW ASCENSION PERK
- Hydrocentric: Ever carry something heavy underwater? It’s easier, right? When you spend most of your time underwater, you figure out cheaper and faster methods of modifying your environment. Terraform planets into oceanic worlds, or make them bigger by harvesting water from other planets. Build the sandcastles of space!